3DEEP® Body Contouring - Reduce Cellulite, Shape Abdomen, Buttocks and Thighs
- Treats larger body areas with a three dimensional body contouring treatment that provides deep, volumetric dermal heating
- Results in smoother skin and a more appealing contour via collagen stimulation
- Uses clinically proven 3DEEP RF technology
- Enjoy a non-invasive procedure with no discomfort or downtime
- Body contouring and cellulite reduction for waist, abdomen, peri-umbilical area, buttocks, hips, and inner and outer thighs.
Until recently, the options available to treat skin laxity in order to attain a tighter body contour were limited to surgery. Various non-invasive vacuum and massage-based treatments offer only partial and short-term benefits since the improvement was temporary. Devices with various optical heating sources have proved to have limited benefit due to either their inability to penetrate deep enough or due to unwanted side effects.
To treat lax skin and cellulite, the thermal energy must reach the collagen located in the dermis and in the perilobular connective tissue in the sub-dermal layer – which is something that certain types of radiofrequency energy can do. The heat penetration achieved by EndyMed’s proprietary 3DEEP RF technology reaches into the deep dermis and sub-dermal layers to provide effective collagen tightening and remodeling. The effects of dermal heating include an immediate effect on collagen structure via the stimulation of neocollagenesis.
The proprietary 3DEEP™ technology developed by EndyMed controls the power and depth of RF energy delivered to the skin, which is what makes it very effective.